2010年6月29日火曜日

Wedding In UK

1. Do you want to get married?
Yes, I do.

2. Why (not)?
Because, I want to have children and become happy.
3. If you get married, how old do you want to be?
I want to get married, until 40 years old.

4. How many children would you like to have?
I want to have 2 or 3 children.

5. What is most important in a husband? (1 = most important; 2= next most important; 3 = next most important; 4 least important)
a. good looking __2___
b. good job ____1____
c. good education ___1____
d. similar interests ____1____

6. Where would you like to have your wedding?
I want to have my wedding in Japan and forign country. Iike Jon!

7. How much money do you think you will spend on your wedding?
I will spend my wedding, about 500,000yen.

8. Where would you like to go on your honeymoon?
I want to go to France.
9. What is the most important thing to make a marriage good?
Tallking and Laughing a lot.

10. What is the most difficult part of marriage?

11. If your friend got pregnant this year, would you advise her to
a. be a single mother?
b. have an abortion?
c. make the boy marry her?
I would advise her to C.

12. If the following things happen, do you think the wife should divorce the husband? (please write yes or no)
a. husband can't financially support the family Yes
b. husband has another girlfriend No
c. husband is verbally abusive No
d. husband is physically abusive Yes
e. the wife no longer loves the husband No
f. the wife finds another man she loves more
No
13. If you got divorced, would you like to marry again?
No, I would not. I want to enjoy single life.
14. Write your thoughts about weddings in the UK.
I think that weddings the UK is so good. Wifes are wearing kimono in Japan. But wedding dress in UK is very beautiful.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿